Henri Gillet is a mathematician at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) working mainly in arithmetic geometry, algebraic geometry and algebraic k-theory.
Some articles of relevance to Lab:
- The -theory of twisted complexes, in “Applications of algebraic -theory to algebraic geometry and number theory”, Part I, II (Boulder, Colo., 1983), 159–191, Contemp. Math. 55, AMS 1986, MR862636
- -theory and intersection theory. Handbook of -theory. Vol. 1, 2, 235–293, Springer, Berlin, 2005.
- -theory and algebraic geometry. Algebraic -theory and its applications (Trieste, 1997), 206–233, World Sci. 1999
- Arithmetic intersection theory on Deligne-Mumford stacks, in: Motives and algebraic cycles, pages 93–109. Amer. Math. Soc. 2009, MR2562454, arxiv/0904.1424
- H. Gillet, Christophe Soulé, Descent, motives and -theory J. Reine Angew. Math. 478 (1996), 127–176h, doi, alg-geom/9507013; Filtrations on higher algebraic -theory, Algebraic -theory (Seattle, WA, 1997), 89–148, Proc. Sympos. Pure Math. 67, Amer. Math. Soc. 1999, K-th archive; Motivic weight complexes for arithmetic varieties, J. Algebra 322 (2009), no. 9, 3088–3141, doi
- Spencer Bloch, Henri Gillet, Christophe Soulé, Non-Archimedean Arakelov theory, J. Algebraic Geom. 4 (1995), no. 3, 427–485, MR96g:14019
Created on September 24, 2011 00:13:19
by Zoran Škoda