In Joyal-Nielsen-Winskel (p.13) is given the following definition. For what a “path category in a category of models” is, see there.
Let be a path category in a category of models . Two objects are called to be -bisimilar if there is a span of -open maps .
The relation of -open maps and open maps is given by Proposition 11, p.32:
If is a dense full subcategory of , then -is -open iff is an open map.
- Wikipedia (English), Bisimulation
- Sam Staton, Relating coalgebraic notions of bisimulation
- Davide Sangiorgi, On the Origins of Bisimulation and Coinduction
- André Joyal, Mogens Nielsen, Glynn Winskel, Bisimulation from open maps, pdf
- Bard Bloom, Sorin Istrail, Albert Meyer, Bisimulation can’t be traced, pdf
- Yde Venema, Algebras and Coalgebras, §6 (p.332-426).11(p.398-403) in Blackburn, van Benthem, Wolter, Handbook of modal logic, Elsevier, 2007.
- Pedro Resende, Quantales, finite observations and strong bisimulation, Theor. Comp. Sci. 254:1–2 (2001) 95–149, doi
Revised on March 19, 2014 06:52:48
by Zoran Škoda