This is the personal area of David Corfield within the nLab.
- Homotopy type theory and the vertical unity of concepts in mathematics, forthcoming.
- Reviving the philosophy of geometry, (link)
- Expressing ‘The Structure of’ in Homotopy Type Theory, pdf
- Duality as a category-theoretic concept, (link)
- Lautman and the Reality of Mathematics, (pdf)
- Understanding the Infinite I: Niceness, Robustness, and Realism (link)
- Understanding the infinite II: Coalgebra (link)
- Narrative and the Rationality of Mathematical Practice, preprint
- Projection and Projectability (link)
- Some Implications of the Adoption of Category Theory for Philosophy, doc
- Categorification as a Heuristic Device, doc
- Mathematical Kinds, or Being Kind to Mathematics, pdf
Notes on type theory